Friday, August 14, 2009

Saturday Class at CP2



I'm teaching a class this Saturday at the local stamp store, China Phoenix 2, and thought I would share a couple of photos. We'll be working with the Cuttle Bug, some nestabilities, and embossing folders. I can't wait! The stamps used here are by Hero Arts and I added some fun embellishments to give the projects some sparkle. I also added lots of foam tape for dimension. I'm a big fan of using foam tape on card projects!! The bigger, the better...sort of how I like my hair!! LOL!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl,
    I loved your class. You're a great instructor. I would love to take more classes from you.

    Remember to list the most common markers you use. They are great.

    As a new Cuttlebug user, what templates (not sure what they are called) would you recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could take a class from you!! Darn Pacific Ocean blocking my way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D