Sunday, April 17, 2011

A New Challenge at Kenny K - Anything goes!

Hey, everybody!  I promised you a new card last Thursday, but never got around to posting it.  I know, I am bad blogger.  I took a little blogging vacation and it was pretty nice, but I missed everyone, so now I'm back and ready to share some new stuff.  However...this first post is dedicated to the new Kenny K. challenge.  I'll be back this afternoon with a card using a line of stamps that are completely new to me, but OMG, are they fabulous!

Team B is in charge of the challenge this week and they are asking you to (drum roll, please) do whatever you want!  That's right, the theme this week is Anything Goes.  Create a card of your choosing and use a Kenny K. image on it, and you could be randomly selected to win a prize.  The prizes this week are nothing short of fantabulous!

A $15 gift certificate to 


Your choice of 5 digital images from


Swing by Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge blog and check out the fabulous work of my talented teammates.  Have an extra pair of socks handy, because the ones you're wearing are going to blown off!

Check back later for a new card ;D  See you soon! 

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D