Sunday, May 1, 2011

An announcement and a challenge!




Hello again!  If you are looking for details regarding the latest and greatest Kenny K challenge, keep scrolling.  It's right after this post ;D

I've got some big news to share with you today!  BIG!  NEWS!  I have been invited to join the Copic Creations challenge blog design team!!!!  In fact, you may have heard some insanely high pitched super sonic squealing a few days ago that echoed across the land.  Well, that would have been me :D   LOL!

This team is bubbling over with talent.  These ladies know how to work those Copics and if you're not already familiar with the Copic Creations Challenge Blog, get ready to be blown away!  What an honor it is to bask in their artistry :D  <----(this would be me beaming from ear to ear)!

This week's theme is Coloring Sky/Clouds with Copics.  I have to confess, this was not easy for me, so I had to sort of improvise.  Mary is sharing some links on the blog for a few fantastic tutorials covering the subject, so I urge you to head over and check them out.  The sponsor this week is Lili of the Valley rubber stamps and, my oh my, do they have some sweet images.  I used a handsome fellow on my card by the name of Champion Ted.  Isn't he a cutie?!  

Stop by the Copic Creations Challenge Blog to see what my new teammates have been up to.  Their designs are sure to delight and inspire!

24 comments:

  1. Wowcongrats cheryl,well deserved!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweetie! Well deserved! Your colouring skills are amazing!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very bautiful card!!! all elements are so great! Love the flowers a lot)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Cheryl!! Doin' the happy dance for you!! Copic Creations is so lucky to have you on board and i can't wait to see more of your awesome cards and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congratulations Cheryl, you are definitely an asset to the team with your fabulous coloring skills. WTG Girl, you so deserve it.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun news! It's normal that they have chosen you, your color is always fantastic! Congratulations for this, even for this card. The clouds are gorgeous! You can be proud of!
    Have a nice day, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wee hunny that is fantastic news, i am so so pleased for you - very well deserved too

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations sheryl your coloring is amazing so I can understand they have chosen you.
    your card is cute and sweet.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I saw it on the CC blog first...HUGE congratulations! You deserve this ;-) so excited to see more of your gorgeous creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new gig!!This is a really cute card, and colored to perfection!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. You so deserve this new gig since you rock the Copics.

    CONGRATULATIONS Chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super huge congrats, my love! That is just fantastic!!! I am really happy for you! Oh! And your card is adorable, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Cheryl! You deserve it! Awesome work on the clouds.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations. You deserve to be on the copic team. Your coloring is superb. I'm definitely going to have to ck out their cloud toots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. BTW - that high pitch sound can stop anytime now - heads starting to ache.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woweeee! Congratulations Cheryl! You will be a real asset to the group! I am so happy for you!!! I heard the squeal but wasn't sure what was going on. Now, I know! LOL!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH CHERYL!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, Cheryl.

    You're so deserving of this honor. I don't know anyone who can color better then you do.

    I subscribed so I won't miss the challenges.

    Congrats again,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Cheryl, you really deserve this.
    Wich I was over there so I can give you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Cheryl hes gorgeous love the image and your fabulous papers and card design. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cheryl, your Champion Ted image is fabulous! Love the way you worked through your challenging clouds - LOL!!! They're spendid! So glad you joined the Copic Creations team! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woooooo Hoooooo I just left you a comment on their blog so go and read it...lol
    A big big congrats to my urber talented friend. wooooo hoooo
    hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't believe I am just getting around to blogs...but I am THRILLED that you joined us on the team! We are all so very happy to have you and your amazing talent with us!! LOVE your clouds and your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D