Friday, November 4, 2011

A New Challenge at the Octopode: Friends!






Hey, all!  I'm back today with a card featuring images from one of the funkiest companies on the net...The Octopode.  I LOVE these images!  They are so quirky and original, I just can't get enough of them!  I practically begged Lily to let me join the team so I could play along once in a while.  She was kind enough to oblige me ;D   

Today I'm using images from the Alice in Wonderland set.  Aren't they fun?!  What we have here is Lily's re-imagining of the Cheshire Cat, and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.  If you're interested in checking out these images or Lily's other fantastic designs, visit her shop on Etsy HERE.  While you're there, pick up some images and join the fun by creating a "friend" themed card or project.  There's a monthly prize drawing, which means you could win a gift certificate to spend in the shop!   

While you're flittering about Blogland, stop by The Octopode Challenge Blog and see what the DT is up to.  I guarantee, you will be blown away!  

Ok, I best keep it short tonight ;D  Sleep is sneaking up on me.  Until next time, stay crafty!

7 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing!! I especially love the color of the Cheshire cat. Fabulous card...now I have to go invest in more Copic markers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I really like The Octopode Factory stamps.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you layered the lil guy on top like he is peeking out! so cute :) your copic coloring abilities are AMAZING as always! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layers and the coloring and shading is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me love Octopode. You're such an enabler.

    Great card, awesome coloring. You know. The usual litany.

    I love your cards and your style chica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your right - these quirky images are darling and you do them up right.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D