Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Looks like I need glasses!



Hey all!  I'm back today with a card featuring Celeste by Art Impressions.  Unfortunately, I'm feeling under the weather so I'm going to keep this super brief.  The bed is calling my name and I plan on getting 12 hours of sleep tonight.  I'm sure that is the exactly what I need.    

Be sure to visit the Art Impressions blog for daily inspiration from the Design Team.  Also, you'll find  Celeste (#4326) plus lots of other fabulous images in the Art Impressions shop, so be sure to head over there after you leave here.  

Okay, with that, I recommend you follow Celeste's advice and approach growing older with glasses...LOTS and LOTs of glasses!  LOL!

Stay crafty!



3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this so much :) hope you get a good sleep and feel better for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I adore the sentiment! Trouble is I need the other type of glasses too! Great card
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot stop looking at the leap ore shirt of hers! Hahaha gorgeous card my friend. Get well soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D