Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sequin Challenge at Art Impressions!

Copic colors used: skin- E00, E000, R20, E11 hair- (from left) C7, C5, C3 and E18, E09, E07, E02 and E15, Y21, Y000 shirts- (from left) YG17, YG13, YG01 and YR68, YR65, YR61 and BG05, BG02, BG10, 0 pants- (from left) B97, B95, B93, B91 and C7, C5, C3 and BG05, BG02, BG10, 0 shoes- C7, C5, C3 stools- E37, E35, E31 ground- C7, C5, C3, C1, C00 background- BV02, BV00, BV000, BV0000

Hey all!  Back today with a  new challenge at Art Impressions...Sequins!  At first, I wasn't even sure I had sequins to play with, but then I remembered the heart shaped tin where I collect all the stray buttons from blouses.  You know, the ones the clothing manufacturer attaches in a tiny plastic bag to the blouse in case one of the other buttons tries to flee for greener pastures.  Well, sometimes instead of buttons, they include a tiny bag of replacement sequins if the blouse has some sequined details on it.  Woo hoo!  I had sequins!  And the tiny bag was the perfect amount, almost like a singe serve portion of sequins :)

For my card, I reached for the Wine Tasters Set.  These ladies are having such a great time, that I would love to join them, LOL!  They are irresistible.  Find these lovely wine  connoisseurs in the Ai Shop along with LOTS of other wonderful designs!  

Be sure to visit the blog and check out all the wonderful eye-candy created by the DT and why not join the fun?!

Until next time, stay crafty!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. One of my favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your little pile of "single serve" sequins, Cheryl! Wonderful card :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D