Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!

Hey, there!  How is your weekend so far?  Mine is going great!  I spent my Saturday afternoon with a group of lovely stamping ladies at China Phoenix 2 who took my Valentine's Day card class.  Thank you, ladies!  You always make me smile and I know it's going to be a great day when I get to hang out with you ;D

Today is Sunday and you know what that means!  Yes, that's right!  There's a new challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!  This week Team B is coming at you with a different kind of challenge, this one is called A Card for my Sweetheart and it is accompanied by an inspiration photo.  Create a card using the photo as your jumping off point and be sure to include a Kenny K image to be eligible to win a fab prize.  The randomly selected winner will receive a $15.00 gift certificate from Michelle's Scrapbooking Store AND their choice of 5 Kenny K digi images.  That is a crazy awesome prize package, so don't dilly dally, make a card and submit it!

Here's that inspiration photo to help you get started:


And here's a look at the sponsor's links.  Check them out!





Before you log off and go back to watching the big game, head over to the Krafty Girls Challenge blog to see what the DT created for this week's challenge.  Their creations are amazing and are sure to get those krafty juices percolating.

One more thing before I go...my stamping blog buddy Jami aka Sargent  Stamper invited me to join the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop taking place tomorrow at 7am.  Of course, I am honored and immediately accepted.  Please join us by starting at the Paper Makeup Stamps site and hitting all the fabulous blogs on the list.  Everyone's creations are sure to be awesome.  Also, don't forget to pay Jami's blog a little visit.  She is a Copic Marker aficionado!    

Bye for now ;D  See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D