Sunday, May 15, 2011

Copic Creations - the Color Yellow!



Hey, all!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'd like to thank another group of folks while I'm doling out my appreciation and they are the lovely ladies who attended my non-traditional wedding card class yesterday at China Phoenix 2.  I had such a fabulous time and all of your projects came out perfectly!  Way to rock those Bombshells, ladies ;D

Let's talk about the new challenge happening at Copic Creations starting today.  The team is asking you to add a little sunshine to your work in the form of the color yellow.  Break out those yellow markers  and let's see what you got!   



Paper Makeup Stamps is the sponsor this week, so take a peek inside their store and check out their gorgeous  designs!  And...while you're out and about, stop by the Copic Creations Challenge blog and be prepared to be amazed.  These ladies are the rock stars of Copic coloring and I still can't believe I get to hang out with them ;D  I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy...!  How did you like that obscure Wayne's World pop culture reference?  LOL!  

For my card, I chose Moody for Flowers.  I LOVE the Moody Girls line of images!  They are so sweet and a blast to color.  You'll find my list of colors at the end of this post ;D

I have a few things I'm excited to share this week so be sure to pop back in for a look and a visit.  Until then, stay crafty ;D

Copics:  

skin - E11, E00, E000. R20
hair - E15, E13, Y21, Y00
top - Y06, Y00, Y000 and Y26, Y21, Y00
roses - R29, 24, R22

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl what a lovely image and so beautifully coloured, I love your card. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, she's beautiful you've captured the beauty of the stamp.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty image sheryl and your card is very beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image, and you did a marvelous job coloring her! She's beautiful in yellow!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. I especially love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is a stunner, Cheryl! Love it!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cheryl!!! Your creations blow me away and I'm truly excited to be working with you on the Tiddly Inks Team!!!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl! Wow, you really did an awesome job with this image. Your coloring ROCKS ... I especially love the roses! What a great color combo too ... love it! Glad to have you on the team!! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning!! I agree - the moody girls are a blast to color - I love how you colored all her flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheryl, your Moody for Flowers image looks wonderful on this very pretty and happy card. Love those layers! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see I have been missing a lot lately.
    Beautiful cards, and I love the pretty yellow on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D