Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Halloween Birthday Greeting



Hello, Bloggers!  I'm back again with a quick (okay...quicker) card than normal for me.  Partly because it's all about the embellishments and there is no Copic coloring on it.  I'm still playing with those inky TH backgrounds and it doesn't get any easier than this.  Just swipe, swipe, swipe with a few Distress Ink pads, spritz with water and call it a day.  Let it dry and then stamp it with a really nice silhouette image and voila...done!

This card is for one of Kirk's coworkers who has an October birthday.  I hope she likes a Halloween color palette, because that's the mood I've been in and I just can't shake it.  Doesn't look like much of a birthday card, but I did put a birthday type sentiment on the inside so that counts, right?  LOL!

Okay, that's it for me!  I will catch you on Saturday with a new challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Until next time, stay crafty!

4 comments:

  1. oooh how awesome!!! cheryl this looks amazing...you are so super talented!!! i wish i could do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took this image and made a delightful spooky Birthday card!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, the color and detail on the image are fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D