Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mid Challenge Inspiration at Kenny K: Anything Goes!



Hello, all!  I'm back today to remind you that the Anything Goes challenge is still happening at Kenny K!  That's right, you make the rules!  Use whatever Kenny K image, layout, colors, theme you want.  It's up to YOU!

I used Mae Western on my card.  She's a whole lotta woman and a whole lotta fun to color!  If you need to practice coloring skin and hair, this is your image ;D  Pick her up in the Kenny Download shop.  

This card closes out my term with Kenny K, so January you'll see a new team take the stage and set these images on fire with their talent.  It has been a blast and Kenny and Elena have been a pleasure to work with. 

I'll be scarce next week spending my time baking, wrapping, cooking, and hanging out with family.  Some of those tasks should have been completed this week, but cats are really bad at wrapping gifts and following recipes, so I guess I'll just have to do them myself...sigh. ;)

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!  

3 comments:

  1. Great card Cheryl
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl! Wonderful coloring as always.....wishing you and your hubby a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fancy card! Perfect coloring and all the details are so beautifully composed. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D