Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Little Behind by Art Impressions!





Hey all!  I'm keeping this post supah short as I am posting it live.  Yep, the post time you see is not a scheduled time, but an actual time.  In fact, I might be a few minutes late getting this one up on the blog.  Tick, tock...!

This is the Little Behind Set and he is a cutie patootie!  I added an action wobble to the inside so that if you give his little rump a tweak it looks like he's running.  Cracks me up!

You can find this sweet fellow in the Art Impressions Shop along with tons of other goodies.  Also, be sure to visit the Ai Blog daily for inspiration from the DT.

Phew!  I think I made it ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!



2 comments:

  1. OMG, this cat looks EXACTLY like this one at my parent's house! And it's a fatty type, too LOL You made my day with this card! Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Titus's fat butt I see there? How cute, Cheryl!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D