Friday, April 25, 2014

Bellerific Friday at Stamping Bella!


Copic colors used: skin- E11, E00, E000. R20 hair- E18, E09, E07, E02 sunglasses and black details- C7, C5, C3 blue green details- BG09, BG05, BG10 hat- E37, E35, E31 drink- YG17, YG13, YG01 sand- E37, E35, E31, E50 background halo- BG02, BG01, BG000, B0000


Hey, all!  I'm back today to share a card I made for Stamping Bella.  The challenge was to use the above sketch and it was soooooo easy!  LOVE a sketch challenge!  

I used Uptown Girl, Sandy and her Sombrero.  Isn't she a tall drink of water?  Love those long legs; I wish I had some of my own instead of these sawed off tree stumps I was blessed with...LOL!     

Anywhoo, visit the Stamping Bella Blog to see details regarding the newest challenge and join the fun!  You know you want to!  Also, stop by the Stamping Bella Shop, there is just too much good stuff to see!  

Until next time, stay crafty!    

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is just fabulous! Awesome coloring, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D