Friday, May 23, 2014

Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella!



Copic colors used:  skin- E00, E000, R20, E11 hair- C7, C5, C3 yellow green details- YG17, YG13 YG01 raspberry details- RV29, RV25, RV23 



Hey, all!  Back today with my Bellarific Friday card for Stamping Bella!  This week we featured a sketch and it wasn't until I enlarged it just now that I realized it contains 2 panels cut on the diagonal.  OOOF!  I messed that up.  Let's pretend I didn't, don't tell, okay ;)  It is, after all, an interpretation...heehee!

I used Uptown Girl Paisley has a Prezzie, isn't she pretty.  Love that she's hiding a sweet little gift behind her back :)  Maybe it's for me.  Find this lovely image in the Stamping Bella Shop and feel free to look around.  LOTS of fabulous stuff there!

Visit the Stamping Bella Blog to get a gander at some eye popping creations from the DT and to find out more about the next challenge.

Until next time, stay crafty!


1 comment:

  1. Paisley is one of my FAV images from the last release! Love how you did her hair and the shading on her shirt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D