I don't have a card for you today, but I do have lots of news and contest info for you from both of the DT's that I'm on:
- Bombshell Stamps has a new blog! You'll want to visit often to keep up to date on the latest happenings with BSS. Visit the blog here.
- 6 new Western themed stamp sets have been released and are now available in the store for purchase. You can get them in rubber or in digi formats. For lots of inspiration, visit the blog to see what the design team did to bring these images to life.
- Do you love Bombshell Stamps? Do you wish you could add more to your Bombshell Stamps collection? Well, now you can with a new contest on the blog! It's super easy to play! Just visit the blog, become a follower, and then add a post announcing the contest on your own blog with a link back to Bombshell Stamps original contest blogpost. If you're already a follower, well, that's ok...just add the post announcing the contest and the link, and you're good to go! The contest ends on December 20th, 2010 and a random winner will be selected to win their choice of 2 stamp sets (one rubber, one digi)! How much easier could that be!
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz
- There is a brand new challenge at the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge blog. This week, Team B is asking you to Tag It! Either create a tag or use a tag in your project, the choice is yours. If you use a Kenny K image, you will be entered into a drawing and one of you lucky players will win your choice of 5 Kenny K digi images! I know, that's a tremendous prize! Get started on your entry!
- Design Team Call! The first 6-month term is coming to a close and some of our lovely DT members will be leaving the team, so it's time to look for some new members to bring in the New Year. If you would like to enter to be a Kenny K Krafty Girl and work with some of the most fabulous digi images around, then visit Donna's blog. Leave your name on Inlinkz and link to your blogpost announcing the DT call. Share at least 2 of your best projects. Donna has all of the details, so visit her blog to get the scoop. The call closes on November 30th! Good luck to everyone!