Saturday, December 4, 2010

Playing Favorites!


Hola, bloggers! I know I haven't posted much in the way of new cards this week, but I intend to make that up to you next week. I have lots of Christmas card ideas percolating in my little bitty brain AND I want to color up more of those delectable Krash Kittenz. I know you gasped when they were first introduced, but there is a part of you that is smitten with them...LOL ;D Also, mom has convinced me to play along with Tim Holtz' 12-Tags of Christmas, so I am going to give it a shot. I'm already behind, but I'm not going to let that stop me ;D

I made a bombshell card earlier this week and I am reposting it again today. I know...what a cheater I am! I jumped the gun and blogged about it a bit too early and now I am double-tracking. There is a contest happening at the Bombshell Stamps Forum involving the Design Team and the Guest Designers. Our assignment was to take our first bombshell stamp set and attempt to create our best work with it, then ask the forum members to vote on their favorites. Now, I don't know if this is my best work, but I had fun making it and that's all that really matters. I used a ton of glitter glue and that makes me happy, as well. Hey, it doesn't take much ;D

I'm not asking you to vote for my card, instead, I'm asking you to visit the forum using this link, access the thread titled "Vote for Your Favorite", take a look at all of the amazing projects and cast your vote. You may have to register to gain access, but it's really no big deal and you can join in on the monthly challenges while you're there. There are always fabulous prizes up for grabs and somebody has to win, it might as well be you! The holidays have a tendency of draining our wallets, so if you enter a bombshell card and win one of the challenges, that would be like a little Christmas bonus just for you ;D Whaddya say?

New stuff next week...I promise! Until then, stay inky!

4 comments:

  1. I love these stamps, they are so sexy.
    aND YOU ALWAYS MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL WITH THEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis card is a beauty, I love that touch of yellow you added!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and your image is gorgeous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you because I love this card (and pretty much anything else you make).

    I love the gray & yellow color combo. I absolutely adore the way you colored the birds (the touch of pink is lovely). I absolutely positively love the design of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D