Friday, August 19, 2011

Witch Broom Burn Out



Hey, there!  Welcome back.  Another quick post today.  I just wanted to pop in and share another Halloween card using an image by Terry Medaris.  This one is called Witch Broom Burn Out.  It's pretty dang cute ;D  Again, more fab shoes...lol!

I took the tip of my blender pen and added some polka dots to her outfit.  She didn't seem to mind :)

Not sure if I'll be back with a card tomorrow as I'm prepping for a class on Saturday.  If not, I will see you on Monday with something new, for sure.  Have a fabulous weekend and stay crafty!  

8 comments:

  1. fabulous halloween card and image cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I love the shoes these lil witches are wearing! any idea where i can get me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your halloween cards! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - gotta really love those shoes lol. Those are outrageous and wonderful. Your coloring is outstanding as usual.

    Diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Her face is so gruesome! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these witches, and love how you colored them! Your card designs are gorgeous too!!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! Cute image and FUNKY shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D