Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's a Girl!



Hey, all!  Just a short post to share a card I made for my husband's boss.  He and his wife recently had their first child and Kirk asked me to make a card welcoming the little one into the world.  As you know, my timeline is not quite in sync with everyone else's timeline, so I was pleased that I was able to complete it before her first birthday.  Actually, she's only about 6-weeks old now, so I'm not doing too badly...right?  

I used a super sweet image by Mo Manning for Penny Black called An Angel Among Us.  Mo creates such amazing images, I just can't get enough of them.  Plus, they're an absolute joy to color.  This image is a bit on the large side, so a lot of extra embellishments were not needed.  I'm in a button and twine phase right now, as you have probably noticed.  

I have more cards to share this week, so please pop back in.  Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty!  

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I've recently also colored this digi. With no doubt this cutie is adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too adorable, Cheryl!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple accents around the image Cheryl, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute and beautifully colored!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Cheryl, I have 4 post to comment on, be still my heart, so much loveliness to see :)
    Super duper cute, shesh and you have only made her more adorable coloring they way you did. Love the layering,edging, and the perfect embellishment.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D