Monday, February 22, 2010

When the mouse is away...




...the cats will play! While I was in the computer room uploading my Charlotte photos, I left my photo stuff set up but unattended. Here's what I came back to...lol! Isn't she a beauty! That's Charlie and she is 12 years old. She's a bit chunky at a hefty 18 lbs., but us big girls have to stick together ;D This setup works pretty well for cards, but not so much for kitties. The photos are little on the dark side, sorry about that. Did you see the "heart" on her left side in the second photo? Too dang cute.

2 comments:

  1. I DO see the heart on her side! That is so cool!! Charlie is one pretty kitty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is so dang adorable in these photos! She's such a diva!!!
    Love Ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D