Sunday, June 12, 2011

Second Sample for Friday's Class at CP2




Hola, mis amigos!  Back with a super short post today!  Just sharing the second card I will be teaching Friday at CP2.  I'm still playing with those demented mermaids from Stampotique.  These two ladies have serious 'tude and have turned life under the sea on it's tail.  Fish tail, that is.  

I love the hair on these gals.  It looks as if they are actually under water and their tresses are dancing up and out from their fangular (just made that one up, ha!) faces.  Love it!

Okay, that's it for me!  I said I'd keep it super short and so I have;D  Stay crafty! 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl wow thats some image, love the way youve coloured it though. Fabulous card. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a scary images but your card is looking great with it.
    your colors and coloring are looking fabulous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is amazing! I so want these mermaids. I really wish I could be there to take your class. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. Those are some scary mermaids. Great card. I love the beads in the corner and the way you used the text paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stamps have been on my wish list forever. Love how you have used them. Kicked the images to the top of the list. Darn you for enabling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. unbelievably gorgeous Cheryl!!! WOW!! I wish I could come to your class!!!

    Beautiful work my friend!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these mermaids, too much fun! You did a spectacular job on this card!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, LOVE these mermaids and what a cool card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D