Monday, August 15, 2011

A New Challenge at Copic Creations: Blue Green Color Family!





Hello!  Welcome back to my blog and to the beginning of a new week.  What's going on at your end of the keyboard this week?  Over here I'll be making cards as fast as my glitter crusted hands will move ;D  I'll be sharing lots of new stuff with you, maybe even a post each day.  Let's see how that works out before I make any promises ;D

Today marks a new challenge at Copic Creations and the theme this go round is Blue Green.  Create something fabulous focusing on the BG (Blue/Green) color family and share it with us on the challenge blog.  We love to see your fabulous artwork :)  

Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies and they have some breathtaking images.  You really must head over to their shop and take a good look around.  Really, really nice stuff.    I used an image called Mermaid and I think she is just fantastic.  I love her hair and how she is coyly looking over her shoulder.  Sort of mischievous and playful, but sort of shy and uncertain.  That's a lot of expression to capture in a digi image... LOL!  Kudos to the artist!

Stop by the Copic Creations Challenge Blog and see what magic my Copic DT sistahs created when they waved their Copic wands around.  Amazing stuff!  

I'll be back tomorrow with the new challenge for Tiddly Inks, so please come again.  Until then, stay crafty ;D  

Here's my Copic color breakdown for today's card.  

skin:  E11, E00, E000, R20
hair:  E15, E13, Y21, Y00
tail:  G21, BG23, BG10, G20
ground:  E57, E43, E42, E41
halo around image:  BG01, BG0000   

9 comments:

  1. O wow this is absolutely stunning Cheryl. The image you used is gorgeous and your fantastic colouring made it even more, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl that is gorgeous I love that image and your colouring is so beautiful. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so lovely, and the coloring is simple out-standing! Gorgeous card, Cheryl!!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mermaid is awesome in the pearls in her hair inspired. Blue and Green great color scheme for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl, I love your coloring and the fact that you list you Copic colors on the bottom!! Super Duper!! XOX Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous cheryl.
    beautiful colors and decorations.
    you card above is beautiful to.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - I especially love the little gems you've used on her hair - simply beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome and filled with great details! Thanks for including the colrs that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D