Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Christy!!!



Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Christy!
Happy birthday to you!

WOO HOO!!!  We are celebrating a very special birthday at Tiddly Inks today!  Yes, that's right!  Our very own, super talented, extremely sweet, boss lady extraodinaire, Christy Croll is having a birthday and we're throwing her a big ol' fashioned surprise party via the Internet!!!  Okay, on the count of three, let's yell "surprise"!  One, two three...

SURPRISE!!!

Heehee!  I bet she didn't see that coming :D  So here's the scoop...visit the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and you'll be greeted with numerous birthday greetings for Christy.  The theme for this special event is From the Heart, so that we can show Christy just how much she means to us :)  Be sure and visit, because there may be a few prizes given away, just saying'. 

For my card I used Wryn - Grow a Little Love.  She's one of my favorite Wryns and I have used her a few times.  Find her in the Tiddly Inks shop along with all of Christy's other gorgeous designs.  Speaking of the birthday girl, visit her blog and leave her some love on her special day :D

Off you go now!  Spread that birthday cheer!         

11 comments:

  1. :) :) :) oh cheryl this is awesome! love it!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl this is gorgeous! I love the shading on her dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the paper strips and the ribbon folds. Hooray! :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cheryl! This is so gorgeous! Christy's gonna love it!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cheryl, fantastic layout, love how you have the ribbon. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute card!!This is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, blushing and saying a sheepish thank you!! :) I LOVE the card...just gorgeous! :) All my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore your colouring on this one Cheryl, totally amazing ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Cheryl! I love what you did with your ribbon, so clever.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D