Saturday, December 1, 2012

Challenge #157 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Baby it's cold outside!



Welcome back for another awesome challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!! We are LOVING your submissions!!! It's awesome to see so many of you creating with KKS!!! Keep them coming!

Next up, I would like to introduce you to our three Krafty Guests for the month of December!! You may remember that back a couple of months ago, we had our Anniversary Party and had a few challenges! Well, these three talented ladi
es won!!! And they get to join us for the whole month!!! Say hello to Marilyn, Karen and Anita!!! Welcome, ladies!!

This week our hostess is, drumroll please!  Moi!!!  Yep, it's little ol' me ;D   I'm calling my challenge BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item in the spirit of WINTER or cold weather! Get kreative!! Have some krafty fun and join us this week because we'd LOVE to see your KKS designs. We hope you can play along!!!

Don't forget about the amazing RETIREMENT SALE going on NOW! There are over 200 of our stamps on SPECIAL 20-75% OFF and a good bunch of them are retiring, so scoop them up while you can! They are SELLING OUT!!

Also the November Gimme Kimmies Kits are only available until Sunday night, so grab the new stamps at a discount now!! ALSO we are releasing the December stamps a little early so that you can order them in time for the holidays!!! Krafty Peeks start on WEDNESDAY!!!  YIKES!  I better get started ;D

Check out the wonderful creations by the Krafty Girls and Guests featuring this week's challenge!! If you join us and play along, you could WIN the gorgeous stamp of EVA, as featured on my card!

Happy kraftin'!!


6 comments:

  1. What a vixen! I love the way you colored her -- the white pants with that deep background are OUTSTANDING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Cole! What a super sweet thing to say :) Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Cheryl- I just LOVE the way you've coloured her! the purples around her really make her POP!!! I need a lesson in this technique! Video please ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, thank you so much! Coming from you, that means the absolute world to me :)

      Delete
  3. Your coloring is as always superb. I really like how you used the dotted background around your image and the little snowflakes you added around it.
    For some reason, I think of you when I see this image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Mary! Maybe because she looks JUST like me ;D Not, quite! Thanks so much for your kind comment, lady. You really made my day.

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D