Friday, May 17, 2013

Day Three of Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!



Welcome back!  It's Day Three of Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and we are super excited to unveil 3 of the latest designs from Annie Rodrigue.  Meet the BEACHY GIRLS...Gabby, Jacquie, and Leilani!  So much fun!  There are 3 more fabulous images in the collection, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see those lovely ladies!! ;)

I'm using the beautiful (and a tad sexy) Jacguie Cousteau for my card today.  I could have used a few small shells to embellish this card for a fun beachy theme, but instead I opted for my good ol' standby...buttons, because as you know, no self-respecting scuba diver leaves home without them.  Actually, I must be in a button phase right now, because I just can't get enough of them.  My craft room is like a rousing game of "Button, button, who's got the button."  Guess what?!  Cheryl has them!  ALL of them!  LOL!!!

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because ONE lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!

ALL of our MAY stamps will be available TOMORROW night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating tomorrow evening at our ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page!

Happy hoppin'!!

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cheryl!!! I'm with you on the buttons!! My oldest son always teases me, when I'm online looking at scrapbooking stuff, about buying more buttons (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card...I love the buttons and also the netting !! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the netting and the bubble effect around this gorgeous image. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coloring technique you did around the image. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!! the colours are amazing and love how you did the background around her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The netting on this is fab! Your colours and papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card....created beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this!! Such a CUTE image and your coloring is AWESOME!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. The stamp is great and your coloring aswell! Love the DP too. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card...love the fun image and sentiment and the distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card!! She is a sexy diver!!
    Janine A

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colour combo. that is a great green! very vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card....love the cheesecloth "netting" you used...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the buttons! Nice touch with the cheesecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love the colors and the "netting" is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the details in your work are ASTOUNDING! I do love the netting but all the special extras are what really make it rock, not to mention the Perfect New Images, I LOVE KKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card, all the layering, the edging,the cheesecloth, and the coloring perfect, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute. Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun card. Love all the mixed media. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D