Thursday, January 9, 2014

Use Your Stash Challenge at Art Impressionsss




Hey, all!  Just poppin' in to remind you that there's still plenty of time to join the Use Your Stash challenge at Art Impressions!  Grab something that's been sitting on a shelf, neglected; combine it with one of our fabulous Ai images and work your magic.  

My stash item, you ask?  Well, it's really a tad embarrassing, but my item is my Ai stamped image.  Yep, this beautiful quartet of sunbathers has been hibernating in my craft room for almost a year.  What a crime!  Unfortunately, it's not the only one.  I must have hundreds of stamps that have never seen ink.  Do you have the same problem?  Apparently, I am Quick Draw McGraw with the credit card and am able to shop faster than I am able to craft a card.

This ridiculously wonderful image makes my day.  I imagine me and my best girlfriends doing this very thing when we hit middle age.  Shoot, I forgot...I'm already middle aged...LOL!  Anyway, this darling image is called Girlfriends (#U3573) and is available in the Art Impressions shop.  By the way, a wonderfully thoughtful friend of mine made me a birthday card last year using this very same image.  Totally makes me smile every time I see it :)  

Okay, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to grab a little something from your stash that's been sitting and waiting for some attention.  It could be a tool that you couldn't live without, a crazy cool stamp that you fell in love with, that package of embellies that's now covered in dust, or that die that you snagged at a bargain price so you bought one for you and one for your crafting buddy.  Whatever the case me be, take it out of the package and use it, then share the results with us at Art Impressions.  Visit this link to get all the details!

Okey dokey, I'm out!  Until next time, stay crafty!

1 comment:

  1. They are too fun!!!!!! How sexy are these groups of friends!!!? What a great card my craft friend <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D