Sunday, January 2, 2011

Challenge 26 at Kenny K's and a New Release - Hearts, Hearts!

Hello, Blogland!  Boy, is it great to be back blogging again!  I can't believe it's been over a week and half since my last post!  I am expecting an Internet social worker to show up any day now and take my blog away from me due to neglect and hand it over to a blogging foster family that can look after it properly.  Show it the love and affection it deserves.  Keep it off the streets and away from that group of troubled blogs it's been hanging out with...smoking cigarettes on the corner, sneaking into bars with a fake I.D., and holding up the local liquor store...wait, now I'm just getting carried away!  My blog would never do that!  Or would it?  Anyway, I better start keeping it busy again with regular entries.

How were your holidays?  Make any crafty resolutions for the New Year?  I had a fantabulous Christmas!  Hubby got me a Tim Holtz Vagabond!!!  I about near passed out!  I pulled it out of the box, but haven't used it just yet.  Maybe I will break it in tomorrow.  It is the cutest dang thang...EVER!  Looks just like a well-traveled suitcase.  Mr. Holtz is a clever fellow!



No card today as I am still trying to get back into the cardmaking scene, but I plan to have something new Monday.  I do, however, have some Kenny K news to share with you.  First of all, there is a new challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog!  Team B is hosting and the theme is Hearts.  They are gearing up for Valentine's Day and just in time, because there is also a new love themed release!  Team B has shown these new images some krafty love and their samples are outstanding!  Swing by the Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog and be prepared to be dazzled!  There are 8 new images and you can purchase them on the Kenny K Download site.  While you're there, don't forget to pick up January's new digi freebie.  He's a cutie patootie!  Bearly Mine Designs is sponsoring this week's challenge so in addition to the random winner receiving their choice of 5 digi images from Kenny K, they will also receive their choice of 2 digi sets from Bearly Mine Designs, as well.  What a fabulous prize package!  I can't wait to see what you create ;D

Stay inky!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D