Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!

Good Morning!  It's Sunday and with that I bring you a new challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.  Team B is hosting this week and It's All About R's!  They are asking you to create cards using your favorite "R's"...ribbon, red, roses, rick rack, rhinestones, you get the idea.  So pick your favorite "R" themed items and let's see what you've got.  

There are a couple of great prizes this week, so I know you will want to play along.  Quixotic Paperie is offering a Kenny K rubber stamp image in your choice and Kenny K is offering your choice of 5 digital images.  That's a fab prize package and I know you won't want to miss out.





Visit Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge blog and prepare to have your socks blown off with their amazing creations.  Start there and then head to your studio to start working on your entry.  I'll be looking for you!

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know that Ive left you something on my blog and i do so hope you will accept it.

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl have sent you a couple of emails. I hope you got them. Please let me know.

    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D