Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A New Challenge at Copic Creations! Doodle mania!



See, I told you I'd be back and here I am!  And just why am I back?  To share with you, the latest challenge theme at Copic Creations.  This go round, we're asking you to use your Copics and Multiliner pens to create doodles or other added details to your card creations.  Sounds tough, but it really isn't.

Penny Black is sponsoring this week's theme, so I received some images to play with.  This little flower pot caught my eye, so I decided he would be part of my doodle experiment.  I stamped him three times and added a "floor" beneath each pot.  Next, I added series of dots and gave my images an interesting background.  Finally, I used a Multiliner pen to create a flying insect and a trail.  I'm not sure if Mr. Insect is a dragonfly or a mosquito, so I am going to call him a "dragquito"...lol!  Not to be confused with a taquito...hmmm, now I'm needing a snack.  I am so easily distracted ;D  

Stop by the Copic Creations Challenge Blog and give the team's creations a looksee.  It's another eye-popping grouping that's sure to make you go "Wow!"  

That's it for today, come back tomorrow and I'll have a Tiddly Inks card to share ;D  Until then, stay crafty!

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely card. Looks smashing.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely and beautiful card cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Cheryl, I love the layout and all your doodling, especially your dots, I'm useless at that - I always end up filling the whole space in - don't know when to stop !!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A draguito. Ha!

    Great card. Love the coloring. Love the doodling. Cute stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, your ground and dotted background enhance your flower pot images nicely. Your dragquito is perfectly happy fluzzing by. LOL!!!~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D