Saturday, June 8, 2013

A new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Paper Piecing!



Time for a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  This one is brought to you by Kim O. and she is tasking everyone with adding paper piecing to their projects.  I have a confession to make...I have NEVER tried this technique before, but I have to admit, it was fun.  I was easily able to add a lovely printed pattern to Priya's sari with very little effort.  I may have to do this more often.

How about you?  Do you enjoy paper piecing?  If so, join this week's challenge and show us what ya got!  You could win some lovely rubbah!

ALSO, there's a spring sale going on now that you don't want to miss!  Over 150 stamps and sets are on sale for 20-50% off in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop!  YOWZA!  The sale ends Sunday so act quick!

I better scoot!  Check back in tomorrow and I'll have a new project up for Kenny K.  Until then, stay crafty!    

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cheryl, wonderful colouring and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautifully designed card! Love the paper pieced sari on this adorable image!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card as always, love the colors, okay I even googled paper piercing,I still can't grasp what it means, but anyway its a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. All of them. lol. Paper piercing always give fantastic effects. Glad you'll do more of it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Great job paper piecing. If you hadn't said it was your first time, no one would have known.

    Gorgeous card, great coloring, and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D