Friday, June 28, 2013

Girlfriends...priceless!



Hey, all!  A blog post in the middle of the week for me is a rarity, but I fell in love with these Girlfriend stamps by Art Impressions and just couldn't contain myself!  I cajoled, begged, and bribed my boss at The Hen House Paperie to carry this line so I jumped at the opportunity to make a sample to use in the shop.  

When I look at this image I am reminded of all the crazy, fabulous, amazing friends I have and I just can't help but smile.  What a lucky girl I am!  By the way, I'm the one in the red dress on the left...LOL!  Which one are you? ;)

I know this post is brief, but I hear the Sandman calling my name.  Until next time, stay crafty!  

3 comments:

  1. Love these girls and what a fun card!
    Hugs Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl, I looove the girls too, my kinda girls, well I would be the red head in the hat and all that green yes:O).Its colored to perfection and the layers behind are lovely, short but fabulous,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D