Friday, January 29, 2010

Love is in the Air



Hello! Just a quick post today to share a Valentine's Day card that I made using an older Stampington stamp by Christine Adolph. Actually, it's not that old...2005 I believe, but in the world of rubberstamping there are always so many new products and images being released, it's hard to keep up. I get so enamored with the new stuff that frequently I push the older stuff aside and there it sits, collecting dust, waiting for some inky love. Today this line of VDay stamps sang out to me and demanded my affection, so this little beauty got to touch ink to paper for the first time. I forgot how much I love these images. Stay tuned...I think I need to get a few more of these dirty ;D

4 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous image! You're so lucky to have those "vintage" 2005 stamps--isn't it fun to rediscover them all over again? It's new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I think sometimes our stamps are "waiting" for the right time to be inked up....don't you? Like they have a spirit and they know that when they're finally inked, it will be the perfect time.....

    Sorry, didn't mean to get all philosophical about stamps! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that the stamp felt in your hands ... it´s a Evergreen Stamp!

    Fantastic Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and I like your new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D