Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge - Week 2

Hello, all! Did you miss me? I have been away from Blogland the last few days and my fingers are itching to get back on the keyboard and fill your screens with the mindless babble for which I am so lovingly known ;D I have lots of stuff planned for you next week, including a couple of cards featuring Kenny K images, the La-La Land Craft Weekly Wednesday Challenge for which I am the hostess this go round (:D), and a couple of August class samples featuring Bombshell Stamps. Here's a hint...bombshells and sugar skulls...! Hmmmm, I know what you're thinking...what crafty shenanigans is this strange girl up to this time? Hehe, you'll just have to come back and find out ;D

Today I am here to remind you that's its Sunday and that means it's time for a new Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge. It's not my week, but plenty of my krafty "korhorts" have created a slew of jaw dropping cards for you to be inspired by, so head over to Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog and check out their fabulous creations! This week's challenge is a sketch and that's awesome because half of the work has been done for you. Swing by the Kenny K Download site and grab a few images to play with and don't forget to pick up July's free digi, too. She's a sweetie! Last week's challenge yielded so many fabulous cards, I spent most of my time combing the entries and putting my socks back on. Why? Cuz ya'll kept knocking them off!!! Thank you so much for playing ;D

Hugz 'til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D