Monday, August 2, 2010

"Mom"day Monday...a warming trend




Welcome to a new week! Today is "Mom"day Monday. Every Monday I feature cards crafted by my mother, who is extremely talented and kind enough to make and send me her handmade creations. Today's cards are warm in nature and consist of lovely deep golds, yellows, and oranges...the color palette of late Summer. I'll keep this post short today, as there are lots of things to do this week. Enjoy Mom's cards and leave her some love on this post ;D

Have a great week! I'll be back tomorrow with a Kenny K card using one of the new Gothik Angelz images.

7 comments:

  1. These 3 cards are beautiful ! You and your mom are really talented, it's in your DNA, ;p
    Hugs from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely in the genes! I especially love the first card. It's a kick in the pants for me to use that die! Love the summery colors--Marilyn rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy both yours and your mum`s cards.
    My fave is the bird/cage.Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cheryl, these are all so different and all so beautiful. Lovin the bird cage!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come sit and watch "Mom" create -- such beautiful work!!

    Allison
    Dunlap TN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards. Your Mom makes lovely cards just like you. I love the warm colours. My favourite is the first one, love bird cages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, how great these cards are. It shows the great talent your mother has.
    So great you post them now.
    Hugs for you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D