Saturday, March 17, 2012

March's Krafty Peeks: Day Three!



Welcome back!  It's time for Day Three of March's Krafty Peeks and today we're sharing Annie Rodrigue's new designs!  They are fabulous and I just know you are going to adore them.  She has created 6 new images and each one has been illustrated and named for a flower.  

I'm using Calla Lily and I just adore that sweeping graceful dress she is wearing.  The folds mimic those found within the petals of the Calla Lily.  How clever is that?!  In addition to the new release, it is also challenge day and this week's challenge is a sketch.  WOO HOO!  Sketches are awesome, because they are quick to complete and there's no hemming and hawing over the details of the layout.  I can easily spend an hour just trying to decide where everything should go, so a prefab sketch literally shaves off a quarter of my work time.    

Be sure to make the rounds today and leave comments on all of the DT blogs, because Kimmie will pick 2 random winners and each will receive 3 of Annie's new images.  What a fabulous way to add these beautiful flower girls to your stamp collection.  Start at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog and go from there.  Also, check out the shop for all your KKS needs.  The new stuff will be available Sunday.     

Okay, krafty folks, I better scoot.  I'm teaching a class tomorrow and I still have lots to do.  Chatch ya' later!

43 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cheryl! Love how you colored this image up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love it!!! CAn't wait to get my hands on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and what a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this one. Beautiful layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty ! TY for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl; wow she is so elegant! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. terrific card..so sophisticated awesome new image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Cheryl! Stunning rich colouring as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Cheryl! I love all of the layering and distressing (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love your coloring..those folds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUCH an elegant design!! Love it Cheryl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I love the image, the color choices, the flowers, the sketch... need I go on?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gracefull she is and you captured that essence in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cheryl,
    Love the card, the paper colour combos are fabulous.
    Your colouring is as amazing as always.

    Much love
    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely image and your coloring is divine as always!! Beautiful work!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Love your coloring.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sophis-timacated card! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh la la, usually I think of white and weddings for calla lilies but this is fab in black.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow beautiful card...love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! Love this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. The coloring was amazing love the colors for the paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so adorable, love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhhh, she's adorable and your colouring as stunning!!! Thanks for a beautiful card! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this image! Beautiful card! You really showcased the gracefulness of this image with the colors and awesome coloring! Always love the papers you choose.
    Wish I could take one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is stunning and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I live how elegant she looks. Beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am always so impressed with your use of colors, I hate the color gray but on cards it always looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am always so impressed with your use of colors, I hate the color gray but on cards it always looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cheryl this is just amazing. Love this new image and your colouring is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow The stamp is gorgeous! I love the papers.The coloring is fantastic.
    Hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my, she's definitely in my fave's. Love the lines of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello!

    Wonderful new images - great cards to showcase them! Wishing you a happy day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  34. These Flower girls are so very cute! And like your other one, your coloring is awesome! I like your thoughts on using Sketches.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  35. BEAUTIFUL!!!! she is a very elegant image

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really love the gorgeous rich colours you have used - just perfect!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D