Monday, March 12, 2012

A New Challenge at Tiddly Inks: Best Friends!



Hey, all!  Back with another card today!  There's a new challenge at Tiddly Inks this week and the theme is Best Friends.  I love this theme because it was the perfect opportunity to use this adorable image  appropriately named Best Friends.  

I love this sweet image and decided to keep the coloring simple, but added lots of dots to depict grass and sunlight.  As I'm looking more closely at the pics I posted, I just noticed that I did not color their collars.  Egad!  Sorry about that folks.  Let's just pretend they are wearing white collars...lol!  

There are tons of BFF inspired cards for you to peruse on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, so be sure to swing by and visit for awhile.  The TI design team is amazing and my jaw drops every time I see their posts.  What a lucky girl I am, 'cuz I get to hang out with these talented ladies.  

Before you end your Blogland travels for the day stop by the Tiddly Inks Shop and check out all the wonderful images available, and don't forget to check out Christy's blog.  Christy always has something wonderful waiting to be discovered.  

Also, it's release week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and the Krafty Girls will start previewing new images beginning Thursday.  WOO HOO!  I LOVE release week!  Come back Thursday and I will have something brand spankin' new to share ;D  Until then, stay crafty!

19 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Cheryl. Love the image and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooh Cheryl that is just stunning hun!
    I love those dots of colour for around your kitty and pooch, I love that effect and the dp's on this one are gorgeous, love the way the flowers follow the colourscheme of it
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooh Cheryl that is just stunning hun!
    I love those dots of colour for around your kitty and pooch, I love that effect and the dp's on this one are gorgeous, love the way the flowers follow the colourscheme of it
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Cheryl, stunning layout and colouring. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and beautiful cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Cheryl! Love your coloring of the animals and they have flea collars on, that is why they are white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very gorgous and cute. I love your coloring of the image. Your cards always looks so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet Cheryl! I love your dotty background! It's so effective!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE your dotty background technique! it gives a great look to your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty and what a lovely beautiful papers too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheryl - this is fantastic! I LOVE how you've colored this little duo! Gorgeous button and that twine - how do you get it to behave so beautifully?
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so totally adorable. Just love this image and the way you dotted the background around them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so totally adorable. Just love this image and the way you dotted the background around them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so totally adorable. Just love this image and the way you dotted the background around them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so totally adorable. Just love this image and the way you dotted the background around them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Cheryl, I love everything about this! Especially your coloring and border around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely adorable! Love the dotty grass and golden glow around this cute image! Will have to borrow this idea!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute, love your pixilated background with the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so sweet! I love all the dots around the cat and dog! Fabulous way to put a background in! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D