Thursday, April 19, 2012

April's Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Day One!


Hello, again!  You've stopped by just in time for this month's Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  Today marks Day One of the peeks and we're sharing the latest art work of Cheryl Algers with you.  This newest set is called Playtime Lulu and you will find Lulu enjoying some of her favorite activities.  Bounce around the DT's blogs and you'll no doubt find lots of examples featuring these fabulous new designs.

This is just the start of the peeks.  We'll continue showcasing different designs the rest of the week and Sunday, you'll be able to find the whole shebang in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop.  Be sure to leave a comment at every DT blog because one randomly selected, lucky duck will receive a set of the Playtime Lulu images!  Yep!  That's right!  

AND BEFORE I GO...just one more bit of KKS news that I'm sure you will want to know about.  Kimmie is having a moving sale!  You can read all about it on the blog, but what that means to you is deep, deep discounts on your favorite images!  Now's the time to pull out that Wish List and make your stamping dreams come true...LOL!  Don't delay, order today!  

Okay, that's it for me!  I will see you mañana with another Krafty Peek ;D  Tootles! 

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and lulu is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and lulu is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so cute, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Your card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl this is so gorgeous! I love the layout and your funky colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous!! Love that sweet dressed up LuLu too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chery; your card is amazing! Love this new LuLu image - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute! Lulu reminds me of my little gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. o what a fabulous and adorable image and a very beautiful card cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE IT! Totally reminds me of me when I was little and of course my daughter. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fabulous. I love the big honkin' scallops and your fabulous coloring.

    I have already taken advantage of the sale after splurging and finally getting Drusilla a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww.....she's too cute. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very cute, Lulu is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very very cute, Lulu is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful Cheryl! I love the colourway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aghgh!!! so cute!!! Yep! My DD is 11 now but I remember when she was 3. She looked up and down at a friend of mine and said, "your shoes don't match!!!" What a little diva! Cute cute card! Love the colors and cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhhhh so sweet. That's my daughter lol. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie! Your card so
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. absolutely adorable...love this new image playin dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colours! Great job, love the whimsical feel of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous card!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D