Saturday, April 28, 2012

Challenge #126 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Spring!





Hey, all!  Back today with a new challenge happening at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  This week, our lovely and talented hostess is Amanda.  Amanda has tasked us with creating a Spring themed project.  She is featuring one of the beautiful Flower Girls on her card, Rose.  Rose will be this week's prize for one lucky random winner.  Please join the fun and create something Spring-y ;D

Speaking of Spring-y...my Spring themed card features my all-time favorite Kraftin' Kimmie image, Charlotte.  Charlotte's hair always cracks me up, so I thought why not use her and have a little pun, I mean fun, with the theme :D  You can find Charlotte and Rose in the Kraftin' Kimmie shop along with all of the other fabulous images available from KKS.

While you're milling about the shop, don't forget to take advantage of the stellar moving sale happening right now!  Kimmie is clearing out some inventory and that's good news for YOU!  There are over 100 images that are 30-75% off!  I know!  That's an incredible savings!  Get out those Wish Lists and start marking things off, because NOW is the time to do some shopping!

Alrighty, that's it for me!  Until next time, stay krafty!  

9 comments:

  1. Cheryl this is great! I love this image and the bright funky colours look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love puns...you got me giggling...i so wish i could color half as well...and i do love the colors you chose...all around it's a fun/pun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute cheryl great and beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever of you to think of this image for something springy! This "bad" girl has always been my all time favorite Kimmy girl! Beautiful card as usual!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is superb Cheryl. You work so well under pressure. Your coloring rocks!!! BTW, congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha!!! LOVE the sentiment Cheryl! And the colouring is so bright and cheerful:) A Happy card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Cheryl! I love Charlotte and you have coloured her wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean about this image, it is my fav as well. I love your sentiment, totally cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring is in the Hair!!!

    Hahahahahahaha!

    Love it! Love the card. Love your coloring. Love the design. Yep. Love. Lots and lots of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D