Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Mo Manning Cutie





Hey, everybody!  What a great weekend!  Saturday's garage sale was a huge success and we managed to get rid of lots of stuff with the super sales skills of my sister, Trissi, and her boyfriend, Sean.  Purging stuff is very therapeutic, so by the end of the sale, I felt completely relaxed.  I want to thank the folks who read my blog and turned out for the festivities and purchased some of our junk...err...umm...I mean treasures...LOL!  No, really, your patronage was greatly appreciated!

Last week, I received a very important phone call from Nancy at CP2 telling me that my Penny Black order had arrived in the shop.  WOO HOO!  I had been wanting to get my Copic stained hands on these sweet images by Mo Manning for PB, for a very long time.  OMG!  They are adorable and SO much fun to color!  This one is called Sweet Day and I know for a fact that Nancy still has these available in her shop.  I love this image because it reminds me of a strawberry dress that my mother made me when I was a wee lass.  It had strawberries embroidered all over it and I just LOVED that dress.  I think I even have pictures of me wearing it in one of those fancy schmancy Olan Mills photo sittings.

Anyway, Mo really has a way of capturing the joy of childhood, so I happily picked up about 4 or 5 of these images.  I hope to have another one colored up in the next day or two.

Okay, that's it for me :D  Catch ya later!  Until then, stay crafty!

10 comments:

  1. Now thats a cute image!
    Love the card too
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl this is so cute! I love the image and the papers and layout go perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such rich and scrummy colours.I adore how you have coloured her hair ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Cheryl! I adore PB's little strawberry girl. Love this beautiful card...you could send this right on along to me! Hee Hee
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaahhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous and adorable cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is absolutely fantastic, so inspirational!!!
    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with this sweet Mo image. I love the spots of sunshine around her.. and that awesome stretchy, ruffly, gingham ribbon! I have some too and love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable - and as always your colouring is amazing.
    Really love her pretty 'aura' - as though she is walking in a little cloud of blossoms.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is perfect.

    I love that sweet image, which is colored perfectly. I also love that dotted background.

    The design is fabulous. I adore that ruffly gingham ribbon! SO cool.

    Now be a good daughter and send this along to your mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D