Friday, February 26, 2010

Clara, the Bird Whisperer




Wow! That's 4 cards this week. Aren't I entitled to a medal.. or an award...or at least a pat on the back and an "at a girl"? LOL!!

Meet Clara, another amazing image from Kraftin' Kimmies Moonlight Whispers line. She is the sweetest of the images that I received. Nope, not a single mischievous bone in her body...but, I like her anyway ;D

I kept this layout fairly simple and didn't really add much in the way of embellishments. Not even a single paper flower! I know, that's a crime! It just didn't need it. HOWEVER...I couldn't resist adding just a touch of glitter glue to the edge of the top panel, 'cuz even a classy gal like Clara enjoys a bit of sparkle from time to time :D

Check out what one of my talented stampin' buddies, Kathy R., created with Clara over on her blog, The Daily Marker. That Kathy is such an enabler. She gave gave me a horrible case of the "I neeeeeeeeed this stamp!".

That's it for today, Have a fabbie weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love this sweet Clara! Love the mellow colors you used for her also! She's a sweetheart, Cheryl! I love this!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....mom really spoiled you! Love Clara, too, even if she seems like a "good" girl....LOL! I emailed you to check out The Greeting Farm's new creepy cuties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous, you really have an eye for details.....nice job...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. At a Girl! Way to stamp ;o) I love what you did with ole Clara girl here...geez, it must've taken you a while to cut her out so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! What a striking card! Your' colouring is amazing and your layout specatacular!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Cheryl!! Clara looks so beautiful....your colouring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable...I like the "look" of the card and stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D