Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rosy, Posy...




Hello, everyone! I had such a great time on the Bombshell Blog Hop yesterday, I can't wait to do it again! Remember, it's open to everyone and takes place on the last Wednesday of each month. If you're interested, drop by the Bombshell Stamps site and pop into the forum for details. I hope I see you there ;D

I'm back to playing with the new Kraftin' Kimmie Moonlight Whispers stamps that my mom sent me for Valentine's Day. These gals just bring a smile to my face, especially the devious ones like Drucilla and Charlotte. HOWEVER, today's card features Posy, who by all outward appearances seems as sweet as pie and as happy as sunshine. BUT, what's that little wink all about? Does she know a secret? Has she got something on you and you better not cross her or there will be trouble with a capital "T"? Or maybe she brings to mind the image of a creepy Stepford Wife. Hahaha! I'll leave you to ponder that one ;D

When I first received these stamps, I stamped them off and colored them up as fast as my pudgy hands could shove my Copics around on the paper. Do you ever do that? Stamp off and color a bunch of images? I've been doing that more and more lately, and I've found I can whip together a card super quick, by just adding papers and embellies. Today, Posy has been paired with some older coordinated Basic Grey papers from the Lollipop Shoppe Collection that I found crammed in my bulging paper bins. It's a sickness, I tell ya'! A couple of flowers, gems, and a ribbon finish her off.

Hope your day is filled with sunshine...and Posy does, too *wink*.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Cheryl! She is just so cute and I really love how you have presented her! Great layering, as usual!
    Love Ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you and Marilyn, I just bought Drucilla and Charlotte! And now I see I need Posy, too! Those BG papers were just waiting for the right moment...love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posy looks fabby dabby!! She is the sweet innocent one...but I'm just sure she has something up her sleeve! The papers and layout are gorgeous and you've coloured her beautifully! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooooo cute! and you coloured her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is beautiful! I love how you did her hair, and the roses are just gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her wink ;) Very nice card; keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D