Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Terry Medaris Card




Hello, everyone!  I am back today with another card I made as a sample for Terry Medaris Art Stamps.  This card features Nice Hat and is part of the Cowgirls & Cowboys line.  These images are fun and whimsical, and combine fabulously with Copics, but I'm sure the medium of your choice would work beautifully, too.  I loved coloring up this curvy filly.

I'm going to keep this post super short today as I am teaching a class at China Phoenix 2 this afternoon.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from Kenny K and I will be sharing a second card that mom made for Terry Medaris Art stamps.  Until then, stay crafty ;D

6 comments:

  1. sheryl what a fun stamp, you have made a beautiful card for it.
    love the colors and your coloring it's so great.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl you are right shes some curvy lady, thought not sure where her face is, its a fabulous card and gorgeous colouring. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring and shading continually amazes me.

    That image really has some curves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow awesome, fabulous bold colours, love it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl this is gorgeous!! The image is just wonderful and your coloring is amazing!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card Cheryl.
    You have coloured the image perfectly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    PS ... I have an award waiting for you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D