Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A New Challenge at The Paper Shelter - Lucky Charms




I'm back!  Just as I promised!  This is my second post for the day so be sure to scroll down to catch my first one.

It's Wednesday and that means that it is time for another challenge at The Paper Shelter.  This week's theme is Lucky Charms.  The design team is challenging you to create cards featuring a charm or two and/or give a wink and a nod to the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday.  Whichever theme you run with, you're sure to have a good time.  If you use a Paper Shelter image on your card, you could be randomly selected to win a $15.00 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter shop.  That's a lot of digis, folks!  So don't walk...RUN to your craft room and start those cards ;D


My card features Tucan.  I have wanted to color up this fellow for awhile, because he was just begging to get the Copic treatment.  I guess I was feeling a bit "green" when I was working up this design...lol!  Drop by The Paper Shelter blog to join the challenge and to see what Lucky Charm creations the DT has cooked up just for you.  Each week the DT shines and this week is no exception.  Prepare to be dazzled!

That's it for me ;D  I'll be back tomorrow with the second card sample for my next class at China Phoenix 2.  Until then, stay crafty!
 

17 comments:

  1. Вау!!! Какая яркая, жизнерадостная открытка!!! Чудо как хороша!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow wow wow Cheryl,cute card and your coloring is fabolous!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another bright and fabulous card. I just love your style and colouring, you really bring each image to life.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. an absolutely gorgeous card, your colouring is perfect, love it.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow this is stunning, love the bright colours and the fun stamp.
    .. I shouldn't be running to my craftroom but IN it! ... but I'm so lacking in the creative mood at the moment have to get some inspiration. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally adore your colouring. It's so smashing good. Love the great leafs too.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Toucan is so adorable, Cheryl! You have colored him to perfection! Love this beautiful, fun, bright, card!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card sheryl, i love the bright colors.
    your coloring is great.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Cheryl...great image and fantastic colouring and the perfect finishing touches.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is AWESOME !!! the colors are fabulous and the sketch too !!! Waouh, I love it ! I haven't a lot of time to make card since few weeks, but I have to try the paper shelter stamp, they are so cute !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image :) Your card is amazing........

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute!

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card - so bright and colourful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful as usual! Still lovin' your style and talent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the tocan bird. I love the colors you use. I just think it is so cute. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card Cheryl your colours are fab and i love how you have made the leaves echo the ones in the image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D