Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Card Class at CP2 (1 of 2)



Hello!  ZOOM!  What was that?!?  Was it a bird, was it a plane, or something else that moves really fast, but I can't think of another good example because my brain is on lockdown ;D  Nope it's just little ol' me squeezing in a supah fast post before dragging my sorry butt to bed.

This is 1 of 2 Spring themed cards I will be teaching at China Phoenix 2 on March 19th.  This card features a number of Tim Holtz products including the stamped imaged and the die cut tree.  Plus there's a myriad of TH players behind the scenes, as well.  I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with the second sample.  Keep your fingers crossed for me ;D

Have a great day and stay crafty!  ZOOM...poof...ZZZZ!  That's the sound of me flying out of here and my head hitting the pillow ;D    

10 comments:

  1. Какая замечательная открытка!!! Такая веселая, яркая! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Cheryl, we are all in that state, rushing around like a nutcase, love your white rabbit though its a couple of days late for the begining of the month. Fabulous card. With hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a different card from you sheryl, but i like it.
    just a nother beauty.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this T!m Holtz rabbit, and tree die! Very creative work, and I'm sure it will be a fun class!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. O what a super gorgeous card, love your tree and the rabbit is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the card. Where did you get the rabbit from. I really like it. The card very cute. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great weekend :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl, I am sorry to say that I haevend been here for a while now.
    I am so bussy painting and moving in my house.
    But I love your latest cards. It are such a masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card - so many different elements and things to look at!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D