Saturday, February 11, 2012

Challenge #115 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Pearls and Pins





Hey, there!  It's Saturday and time for another fabulous challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  This week our Hostess Extraordinaire is Sandie and she is asking us to feature Pearls and Pins somewhere on our cards.  I must confess, the only pins I had on hand were the corsage type pins you find in the wedding section of the local craft store.  They're not very exciting, so I tucked them in behind my ribbon where they are hardly noticeable.  I know, what a cheater, I am...lol!  It makes me want to buy a bunch of those long hat pins and fancy beads to make my own snazzy pins.  Hmmm, better add those items to my "must have" list ;D 

For my card, I colored up Judy.  Isn't she fun?!  She's very sweet, but looks like she might have a bit of a mischievous side to her.  I just love all of the images created by Annie Rodrigue.  Don't you?  Each character has so much personality.  If you're a big fan of Annie's, tune in next Wednesday (Feb 15th) at 6pm EST and watch the creation of a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp from start to finish.  You'll see Annie in her creative glory start with an idea and develop it into an inked image.  Pretty exciting stuff!  Here'a  link...it won't be live until 6pm EST next Wednesday.  In the meantime, you can sign up to attend the event on Facebook here.  

One more thing before I go...there are 6 KKS images that are part of this weekend's Frugal Friday promotion.  Head to the shop and click on the Deals, Deals, Deals link to see what they are.  This is the perfect way to grow your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps collection!  All the glory and none of the guilt, because they are such a great price!  

Okay, I better scoot!  Catch ya next time with something new.  Until then, stay krafty!    

5 comments:

  1. great and beautiful card cheryl.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute...love the coloring, always beautiful! Love the card design too!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' this, Cheryl! Amazing coloring and layering, with just the perfect mix of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl, beautiful card and I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card. The red is awesome!
    jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D