Thursday, February 9, 2012

A couple of new Wryns at Tiddly Inks!




Hey, there!  I hope this post finds everyone doing fine.  I'm just popping in for a wee bit to share a card using one of Tiddly Ink's newest Wryn images...Howdy Cowgirl.  Oh my goodness!  She is just full of cuteness and as soon as I saw her, I had to color her.  I added some grass and flowers at her feet, because I'm sure she is planning on taking that pony on a gallop through a field of wildflowers somewhere.

Stop by the Tiddly Inks shop to pick up the images from the Wryn collection and don't miss Christy's blog.  She is featuring fabulous samples by the DT showcasing these adorable images.

Stop by tomorrow and I'll share a couple of items featuring images by The Octopode and on Saturday I'll have a little something that I created for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Until next time, stay crafty!

16 comments:

  1. just gorgeous cheryl also your coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love image and your fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cheryl. That image is so cute and coloured beautifully. Love the design and layout.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so amazing! The colouring is absolutely perfect and the grass looks great. The layout is really nice aswell...might have to borrow this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Love the image and your coloring. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! You coloring is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is amazing! I love how you added the ground cover! So wonderful! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's just gorgeous and your colouring is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too, too cute, Cheryl. Would love a tutorial on the grass and flowers. It sure anchors the image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with this image. It is just adorable. Thanks for sharing this great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Cheryl this is stunning! amazing details. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word this is amazing! Your coloring is just so vibrant, it pops of the page. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card design and what an adorable image! Love this cutie!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  14. your background scene REALLY makes this image extra special... I can see her running around on her little play horse!
    I love the handmade flower with the font on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those flowers are amazing!!!! Wowser! All of it just makes me happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cheryl I absolutely LOVE this card! Fabulous colouring, layout and embellies! It's just so gorgeous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D