Saturday, February 18, 2012

February's KraftY Peeks: Day Four!




Hey, there!  It's Saturday, Day Four of February's Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmies Stamps, and time to reveal Annie Rodrigue's latest and greatest designs.  I think they're "SUPER"!  That's right!  Annie has come up with a line of Superheroes and you are going to simply flip when you see them!

I have used Super Star on my card.  Isn't she fabulous with her perky haircut and awesome cape?!  Super Star will be available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop starting tomorrow and you'll be able to pick her up in addition to all of the other wonderful images being released this month.  Better yet, how about winning some free ones?  Start at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog and leave a comment on each of the DT members blogs.  Two lucky commenters will be chosen to each receive 3 of Annie's images!  Lucky ducks!!!

Be sure to join us tomorrow for a very special release day hop.   Until then, stay krafty!

30 comments:

  1. This stamp is too cute! The colors you chose look perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love everything about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!!! Absolutely AMAZING card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coloring of the image. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, your card is just SUPER! I love the bright colours you used and your colouring is amazing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super job!! Love your colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing card...your colors is terrific

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love the colors u chose. BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow! I looove her and the coloring! You sure brought her to life! Gonna have to get her for sure!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image! She's super cute with her perky haircut. Super fun card! I love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I knew I've seen you work before, I was at the Kraftin Kimmie 2nd anniversary crop in London. Your creation is beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on these stamps. I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely awesome Cheryl! Always love the depth you get with your papers and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful. The colors and papers that you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Cheryl! Love the green tights. I must have these stamps.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors of your card. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I love the rich colors, and the image is beyond FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love love love the colour combo!! Such a bright beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card! Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful! Love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute! Love the bright colors you used, really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. THe green was unexpected for me but I'm really diggin it, like a female (flying) version of Green Arrow! (Smallville fan here :D). Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a super fun card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the colors you chose. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a foxy super hero! beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D