Friday, February 17, 2012

February Krafty Peeks: Day Three!



Hey, everybody!  Welcome to Day Three of Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking, Cheryl can't count, because yesterday I said it was Day One of the Krafty Peeks.  As it turns out, I experienced a momentary lapse of sanity, because Day One actually took place the day before when the In Stitches set was introduced.  Of course, yesterday we showed you the sweet new Lulu's.  And the fun keeps on going, because today we have brand new designs from Emilie Goulet.

This month Emilie has created two new sets with whimsical bird themes, Tweets and Twitters 1 and 2.  My fun owl image is part of set 1.  Isn't he a hoot!  I absolutely adore Emilie's creations and this one is no exception.  You'll find Emilie's new images available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop along with the other new designs starting on Sunday.

In the meantime, who's up for some free stamps?  Start at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog and make the rounds, leaving a comment on each blog as you go and Kimmie will randomly select a winner from the comments, to receive all of Emilie's new stamps!  WOO HOO!!! 

Okay, I better scoot, but come back tomorrow for Day Four of the Krafty Peeks, because we will be showing you Annie's new designs and let me just say, they are "super"...hehe!!!

Until then, stay krafty!

32 comments:

  1. wow, what a pretty card ! lovely image, great card
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Great papers and I love how you colored him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice coloring! Beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love how you embelished your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image seems to lend itself to more ««mature» cards ;) I love how rich it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Cheryl! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card! I like how you've coloured the owl and the layout is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks wonderful. I love the papers that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Love the image and all the elements such as the lace. I am gonna hop along now! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout - love all the details. Delightful image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the owl. Love all the textures and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card with your usual brilliant coloring.

    I adore that image. Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very beautiful cheryl, that owl is fabulous.

    greetings katin

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You put such amazing details into your cards, Cheryl! Fan-friggin-tastic!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this wise old owl image, and your card is divine!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving this image, I am a reader so I alway like to see reading images=) Great card and wonderful coloring! (ps, you weren't the only person who lapsed sanity! I thought today was day 2!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How gorgeous! LOVE your layout and papers! FAB coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waahaa, this is great! Love the owl!

    Hugs
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! The lace is beautiful, and the owl is definately my fave stamp of the birdies I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cheryl this is awesome! Now I want that stamp too! Love your coloring and thanks for your tips on the posts last night, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much fun - brilliant release!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowzers, love this card & the sparkle!
    jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is an awesome, fun card! love your wonderful coloring on this little guy! sweet as can be and elegant at the same time!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the grey and white coloring of the owl. Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this card and the papers you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cheryl, you're cards are so distinctive! I love your layouts and the colors you choose for paper,and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful owl; the dps and the layout are perfect backdrops for him.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love owls, this is adorable! I have an unbearably lame question, but I'm new to this stamping thing and I haven't been able to figure it out on my own so I just need to ask! How do you cut the images out? Do you just cut around it with scissors or do you use some kind of cutting machine? Again, please forgive the absurdity of this question, but I need to know! Thanks so much!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D