Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A New Challenge at Tiddly Inks: Fabric!





Hey, all!  I'm back today with a new challenge at Tiddly Inks!  I know, I say this everytime, but this one REALLY is a good one!  The challenge this go round is to use fabric on your card.  It can be in the form of fabric scraps, ribbons, flowers, etc.  I was getting ready to toss an old pair of jeans in the garbage bin, but decided to hold on to them for Strategic Card Making Purposes...lol!

I trimmed myself off a good long strip and fringed one side to create a border for my card.  I thought the blue jean accent went perfectly with Whatever.  She has such a haughty attitude, doncha think?  The strip of lace is a nice contrast to the denim and sort of lends itself to the naughty and nice theme that Whatever seems to portray.  You can find Whatever and tons of other fabulous images in the Tiddly Inks Shop.  

You'll want to drop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog today and check out the amazing artwork of the other Tiddly Inkers.  Truly spectacular!  Be sure to enter the challenge and drop your name into the hat to win a couple of images from the shop.  Lots of new stuff over there!  Also, don't miss Christy's blog!  She always has something super cool to share.  Okay, kids that's it for me!  Catch you next time!  Until then, stay  crafty!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl

    Ooh fab card!! Her hair just looks AMAZING!! Love how you have tied the skirt in with the strip of denim.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning cheryl!
    loving the denim on this card hun. I have a pair of jeans scott gave me just last week so I am going to have lots of fun snipping them up!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cheryl what a great looking card.
    love the jeans on your card.
    just another gorgeous card from you.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl she is so adorable!! You have coloured her beautifully...love the denim too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! That denim trim looks like it would be perfect at the bottom of her skirt! Very cool!
    Her hair looks amazing BTW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl - I LOVE this - that denim is the perfect touch to the Tiddly with Attitude!!! Gorgeous creation I ALWAYS LOVE your stuff!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this Cheryl, the jeans are the perfect touch. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Cheryl and that was a fantastic idea to use the jeans and lace. Definitely suits the image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool card! How great to use jean fabric! I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Awesome card Cheryl! Your colouring is fabulous and the denim is a great touch!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the way you colored "Whatever's" hair for the Tiddly Inks challenge. Can you possibly tell me what colors you used?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the way you colored "Whatever's" hair for the Tiddly Inks challenge. Can you possibly tell me what colors you used?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the denim! It goes perfectly with the image! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! absolutely LOVE how you colored her hair. fabulous card, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the denim strip....totally makes it work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That stamp is soooo fun. I love the coloring, design, and the denim!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The denim on this is lovely and I love the way you've coloured her hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the card what copic colores did you use on the hair?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D