Thursday, February 9, 2012

A New Challenge at The Octopode: Valentine's Day




Hola!  It's finally Friday.  I thought it would never come!  Actually, part of me thinks it arrived too soon, as I didn't even complete a fraction of what I needed to get done this week...and part of me thinks it took its sweet time showing up, as I am hankering to spend some R&R with my family and friends. 

One of the things I DID manage to do this week was create a Valentine's Day card for The Octopode Challenge Blog.  When Lily first introduced this Day of the Dead Bride and Groom, I absolutely knew that I would be using them on a card.  They.  Are.  Fabulous!  You can find them in The Octopode's Etsy Shop along with tons of other wonderful images.

Stop by the challenge blog to see what the DT came up with for Valentine's Day and be sure to join the fun by linking up your own Valentine's Day themed creation.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Until then, stay crafty!           


9 comments:

  1. What a cool image!!!!! I love the diamond glaze w glitter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amzing...love the image

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright colors on these images and the sparkly flying heart. You make Dia de Muerta images soooo fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pretty bright colors you used on these images! This is a really fun card!
    Hugs,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! That Heart is Awesome. Your cards always make me so happy.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and just a touch creepy Cheryl! Love the little rhinestones on the sentiment and the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D