Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas, Diane!




Hello! I just finished 15 Christmas cards for my wonderful sister-in-law, Diane. I know it seems late to give her cards to send out, but try as I may, I pretty much do this every year and can't break free of this schedule that is obviously based on some sort of permanent craft tardiness philosophy. I always apologize profusely for the delay and this year I get to do it publicly on my blog, oh what fun! LOL! I know I say this every year and, of course, this year is no different, but next year I will start earlier and get them to her so that she can mail them and perhaps get them to the recipients before, oh let's say...Easter!!!

Now I need to start on my Christmas cards...talk about being late!!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Cheryl! I'm sure Diane will love them and so will the lucky people that receive them!
    marilynv

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I make the things but seem to mail fewer and fewer out each year, Maybe they will just be New Year's cards and then I am off the hook and I can take them off my plate of guilt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D