Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Jane!!


Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear, Jane!
Happy birthday to you!


I am normally not comfortable singing in public, but I made an exception for you today, Jane...LOL! ;D

For those of you wondering what all the celebrating is about, Jane is one of the uber-talented design team members over at La La Land Crafts and today is her special day. The whole team is helping her celebrate in La La style, so swing by the La La Land Crafts blog and see what they cooked up for our birthday girl.

My card features Maya and she is kicking up her heels in joy for Jane's birthday! She's ready to get this party started and this little lady loves cake, just like me ;D Head over to Jane's blog and leave her some fun birthday wishes and while you're there, be sure to look around, because Jane makes over-the-top fabulous cards.

Hope your Monday is sunny and bright ;D

9 comments:

  1. Ahh this is gorgeous. Love everything about it. Gorgeous, sweet cow and lovely colours. You really know how to put a card together Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve this cutie cow, Cheryl and I adore this card! I really love these images! Gonna have to get me some!!!
    Love Ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy right now, I can just burst! You sang for me!! Love it! This card is awesome, girl. Maya looks just as happy as I do. Thank you for making my day EXTRA special. I am having an awesome day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew you could use the word "gorgeous" to describe a card with a cow on it??!! But somehow that's the word that comes to mind. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the papers and your coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love this! Love how you colored Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cheryl~
    Maya is doing a jig and is very happy for Jane! Great job! :) Luv your card and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little cow! Love how you pulled this card together :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D